Wonderland Indoor Adventure Playground for Grown Ups
We are testing market viability for Wonderland by running events at a children’s indoor adventure playground.
A video from February’s Wonderland event:
The essence of Wonderland is:
- Leave your grown up worries at the door
- Share your hopes and dreams
- Play with childlike glee
We’ve designed an experience that encompasses the essence of Wonderland and you’ll have so much fun that you’ll ache from laughing and inadvertent exercise!
Sign up to the mailing list to get news round ups, discounted tickets, and exclusive events and offers.
We’ll use data from our test events to apply for funding and investment to build a permanent indoor adventure playground for grown ups. We’ll invite individuals, community groups and businesses to use the space to de-stress, play, think creatively about desired outcomes and steps to attain them. This is an early version of what Wonderland could be like:
- Literally leave your grown up worries at the door (and use punch bag if desired)
- Bounce along the tunnels
- Slide down the long, curling chute and land on the ‘cloud’ that rolls you gently off onto mattresses
- Draw and share your hopes and dreams
- Whizz along the zip wires
- Listen to stories
- Climb on various climbing walls with rewards at the top
- Play on the aerial silks and ropes and climbing frames
- Visit the sensory cave
- Collaborate to form actions for your hopes and dreams
- Have a go at creative play, like collage, lyric-making, storytelling, musical instrument making, playing a song, painting future self, modelling your gift to the world, or whatever playshop is visiting Wonderland this week
- Rest and chat (or not; your choice) in the hammock forest
- Experienced coaches and facilitators
- Library of inspirational and ‘how to’ books
- Homegrown organic vegetables
- Kitchen / cafe / vegan food and drink providing highly nutritious yummy food
- Zero waste policy
- Play with childlike wonder
- Fire pit for gathering to eat, tell stories, sing, drum, dance around
- Can be used for team building / innovation thinking / social responsibility project design
- Sensory, sculpture, maze, forest gardens
- Tree houses and den building area
Questions? Interested in supporting us? Contact us!